Monday, August 23, 2010

MOCKINGJAY!! YAY!!!!


Have you read "The Hunger Games"? No? Well, what about "Catching Fire"? Huh. Yeah, I guess it would make sense if you had only read the 2nd book in a trilogy....

Anyway. If you haven't, you ABSOLUTELY SHOULD!!! So not kidding. 

They are amazing books. I love them whole-heartedly. 

The 3rd book comes out TOMORROW!!! Yup. August 24th, 2010 is the release date for "Mockingjay". I can't even use enough exclamation points or caps lock to portray how excited I am, so I'm not even going to try. 

You may not see much of me tomorrow. And this is why. : )

Read them. Do it. You'll thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto. Completely. I've only read the first book, but I read it in a day (sorry, I would have read it faster, but I got distracted with other things and people). It was amazing. I need to get the second book now. Best book I've read for awhile.

    ReplyDelete